Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last night and this morn...

Whoa! Check this out. I haven't been this tiny since high school:

Last night:
18% bf
56% tbw

This morn:
115.8 lbs
25.75" waist

lol, this is so not going to last. I think my numbers are so low because I had a pretty crazy day yesterday:
6:20 AM wake up
6:45 eat an apple and do 40 min exercise
8 eat an avocado and then go to farmers market
840 go home and get ready
11 go to san diego
1 drink 20 oz of veggie juice
1:30 eat a raw hamburger
3 eat 2 cookies (vegan choc chip and (non-veg) mocha mac nut)
4 play xbox kinect for 2.5 hours with very few breaks in between games
6:40 drink 12 oz Robek's juice (soy sorbet, mango, strawberry, soy protein)
9:05 get home and change clothes
9:15 leave for Exchange
1:15 leave Exchange after dancing the night away
total 48 oz of water

As you can see I didn't eat that much at all. I'm inclined to think the scale was off.. how was I 56% hydrated when I drank so little water and ate so little food compared to everything I did? I did the most physical activity (strenuous activity, not like, walking around Disneyland for a day) I've ever done in a 24-hour period (36 if you count the Insanity sesh from Friday night!) so I'm not really sure how I seem so hydrated on the scale. My stomach is understandably small from not eating much. Shrug. Since yesterday vastly deviated from my norm, I was hesitant about writing my stats down; I always weigh way less after I go clubbing. But the numbers are good to keep track of I guess.

Otherwise, I'm sore as heck. XBox Kinect had tons of jumping!!! But it is SO fun and I get competitive so I make myself jump and do everything. And, I always go all out on the dance floor. My calves are dying.

btw, driving a stick and having sore calves is NOT recommended....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments / Sympathies / Similar stories / Anecdotes