Wednesday, February 9, 2011

last night & this morn

WOOHOO! See what a positive attitude does? It decreases your body fat, that's what it does.

Last night:
17% bf
57.7% tbw

I've been noticing that my hydration level has been pretty high... I hope hope hope that means I have more muscle since muscle holds a LOT more water than fat does.

This morn:
118.8 lbs
26" waist

Ok, so a quarter of an inch lost at the waist since 2 wks ago. I weigh more, but I've lost body fat, which is the way I'd rather have it be. I haven't noticed any changes in how my clothes fit -- although I will admit that the majority of my pants are a bit loose. It's this mentality that I'm a size -whatever- and even when I lose weight I still wear that same size so when I get even skinnier the clothes are even looser. After this body change I want to go on a shopping spree for pants that don't get loose :) Can't wait! Not sure if my wide hips will let me fit into a smaller size though. We shall see.

Btw, I mixed spirulina with my hemp berry smoothie this morning. Now my smoothie tastes like ass. I think I'll keep the spirulina for my face...

2 comments:

  1. Good job Chloe. Keep it up! Hard work *does* pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I WAS JUST GOING TO TWEET YOU!!!! Thanks Char, this is indeed hard work that is paying off! Please know that you're part of my motivation to get my butt moving!

    ReplyDelete

Comments / Sympathies / Similar stories / Anecdotes