Monday, February 14, 2011

Insanity, Day 19: Cardio Power & Resistance

oh man.. poor performance today. was just tired. this is what a weekend of bad eating and skipping a work out does to you huh? i haven't been getting great sleep lately. I wake up at least once a night and I have dreams. Also today there was a stalled car on the 5, making my commute horrible and over an hour. In addition, I regrettably left my chocolates at home, so when I got home I binged on three pieces. would have been better off with just one... but I don't want them to spoil and they are so good!!!! :)

Food: berry hemp shake, 15ish oz veggie juice, asian pear, apple, 2 handfuls of nuts, mongolian bbq: veggies and tofu, hemp shake, fake meats from TJs, 3 pcs chocolate, soy shake. By the time I got home, which was after the hemp shake and before the fake meats, I didn't feel like eating anything at all; I had just spent 1.25 - 1.5 hours traveling 20 miles and downed the hemp shake in the car. But I thought I should have some protein so I ate the fake meats. Then I ate the chocolate. I really wish I had the discipline to not eat so much so fast. After lunch and after dinner (and dessert) my stomach hurt from being so full. I also feel like I ate a lot in quantity. I think if I spread out my food more, and ate more in the daytime I wouldn't feel so "guilty."

155g protein
100g carbs
30g fat

WHAT?!??!!?!?!

I just calculated this in calories. Did I do this right? Is that 1290 calories!?!??!! There is NO WAY that is 1290 calories. Granted those are estimates of protein, carbs and fat, but there is no way I feel this way (full) and am under eating. If I did underestimate, I could not have underestimated more than 150-200 calories TOPS. aldf;ladsjfldsj;flaj;fdjss Possibly the reason for my poor performance today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments / Sympathies / Similar stories / Anecdotes