Monday, February 14, 2011

Insanity, Day 18: Cardio Recovery

Yesterday I went to Mt. High, but didn't snowboard for long. ...And.. I missed my work out. eek! Weekends are tough. I have no problem putting good diet and exercise as a priority on weekdays, but weekends I tend to give in to chocolate (hey! It's Valentines Day!), starchy foods and playing Lumines on PSP rather than exercising. Gladly, Cardio Recovery isn't HIIT, although I'll admit it is quite a work out; I'm going to resolve to  not miss any more work outs and eat better, even on weekends.

My problem areas are still my tummy and thighs. It's so unbalanced. I can see my sternum to the point where it's gross at one point when I put my arms up to tie up my hair, but I still have this gut and my thighs are still rounder than I'd like. My arms are ok.. could use some improvement but I'm not worried about them. Ah, well, gotta keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments / Sympathies / Similar stories / Anecdotes